Thursday 21 March 2013

Good ol' turf

Since 1st of March I'm back in Hungary. For good now. Ireland is a great country. But nothing is comparable to your own homeland, isn't it? Great weather, hot chicks, delicious foods and breath-taking landscape. Plus here are my family, friends and all the good memories. I'm renovating my home at the moment to make a cosy environment for work. Meanwhile trying to organize this business as well. Waiting for my new industrial sewing machine. This doesn't mean I'm just scratchin' my butt. Waiting means that designing and devising new projects in quiet evenings. So I'm gonna be ready to kick off with fresh & interesting stuff when my beast will be here finally. Until then be save guys out there n bless ya all. (The picture below is from flero.net showing hungarian soldiers in Afghanistan)
"...Big Mama, it's Black Sheep. Eagle has landed. Repeat: Eagle has landed."

No comments:

Post a Comment